Bond with your child while learning to do creative lunchboxes!
WHEN December 9 (Saturday), 10am – 12pm (Registration starts at 9.30am)
WHERE ToTT@Dunearn (Next to King Albert Park MRT)
Includes breakfast reception. Strictly no admission of non-participants.
Each registration is for a pair of participants consisting of 1 adult and 1 child (4 years old & above) only. Each pair will be entitled to the following:
- ToTT aprons for adult and child
- Ingredients for the class
- Recipe printout
- Bento box to bring dishes home
- A FREE goodie bag worth over $100
- Each kid will receive a mystery toy from Secret Santa
- A chance to win lucky draw prizes
What you will learn:
- Panda Bento
- Chicken and Potato Pot Pie with Puff Pastry Bear
- Steam Rainbow Cake
- Introduction to Chef Michele and Gray, class structure and ingredients.
- Demonstration of each recipe by Chef Michele followed by hands-on session by participants.
- Dietitian on-site to share tips on balanced diet.
50 seats available only. So hurry!