AGAPE LITTLE UNI SPECIAL
All parents want the best for their children. To build strong groundwork for your tiny tot to prepare him for success in life, look to Agape Little Uni.
This premium infant-care and childcare centre believes in nurturing children by fostering strong values through character development. It works on your child by focusing on character development from the onset.
Agape hopes to nurture every child to grow into a loving person who is kind and loves himself, others and everything he does.
The Right Values
If you share these ideals for your young one, then Agape Little Uni is the ideal place for him to learn and grow.
• He will learn to love himself, as love becomes the core foundation of his being.
• With nurturing love from the educators, he will develop a hunger for knowledge and acquire wisdom. In time, he will be able to discern right from wrong.
• With wisdom, he learns to do things with integrity, as he seeks to live an honest life.
• With integrity, he develops the discipline and the tenacity to withstand the odds in order to pursue his dreams.
• The firm discipline he inculcates will contribute to a passionate approach towards life.
More About Agape
Agape means “unconditional love” in Greek. The centre’s approach and curriculum is rooted in this ultimate kind of love – not only towards its students, but also its staff.
The centre features an inquiry-based learning curriculum which provides little ones with balanced opportunities to be independent learners, cooperative partners to others, and responsible enquirers.
Founded in 1995, Agape Little Uni offers an infant and toddler programme, as well as a preschool and student-care programme. With nine branches islandwide, you can easily find one close to your home.
The Agape centres are also under the Partner Operator Scheme (POP) of Singapore that supports childcare operators to keep fees more affordable with government subsidies, build capabilities to raise quality, and improve career prospects for those working in early-childhood education. The centres have a special POP childcare fee of $800, before GST.
For more information, read all about the centre and its philosophy and programmes at http://agapelittleuni.com.
Register your interest!
Experience a free tour and find out about the environment and curriculum first-hand when you visit Agape’s open house on Oct 14 and 15.