- 300g watermelon
- 200g bread
- 15g garlic
- 800g tomatoes
- 80g red capsicum
- 200ml olive oil
- 5ml sherry vinegar (from supermarkets) or freshly squeezed lemon/lime juice
- 2 boiled eggs, grated
- 100g Greek yogurt, blended with 20ml olive oil to create an emulsion
- chives, chopped (optional)
1. Clean and chop watermelon, bread and vegetables.
2. Put them into a blender together with olive oil and sherry vinegar. Mix for 6 minutes and strain.
3. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside in the fridge.
4. When ready to serve, pour the gazpacho into a bowl till 3/4 full. Top with eggs on top and drizzle over Greek yogurt emulsion. Sprinkle chives on top to serve.