Stains are an inevitable part of life with kids. From onesies soiled by poop to chocolate smears all over your kid’s favourite T-shirt, you’re battling stains on a regular basis.
The good news is that you can use a host of common household products, from toothpaste to dishwashing liquid and even eggs to get rid of these pesky stains. The trick is to act fast before the stain sets.
Save this stain removal guide – you never know when you’ll need it!
1. To remove baby poop stains on clothes, use dishwashing liquid
2. To remove chocolate, use milk
3. To remove ink, use toothpaste
4. To remove sweat stains, use aspirin
5. To remove oil, use baby powder and dishwashing liquid
6. To remove blood, use vinegar
7. To remove curry, use cold water, dishwashing liquid and lemon juice
8. To remove grass stains, use hand sanitiser
9. To remove lipstick, using rubbing alcohol
10. To remove coffee stains, use an egg
11. To remove red wine, use salt, cold water and detergent