Stains are an inevitable part of life with kids. From baby clothing soiled by poop to chocolate smears all over your kid’s favourite T-shirt, you’re battling stains on a regular basis.
The good news is that you can use a host of common household products, from toothpaste to dishwashing liquid and even eggs to get rid of these pesky stains. The trick is to act fast before the stain sets.
Save this stain removal guide – you never know when you’ll need it!
1. To remove baby poop stains on clothes: Use dishwashing liquid
(Also read: Baby poop guide: what her poop colour is telling you)
2. To remove chocolate: Use milk
3. To remove ink: Use toothpaste
(Also read: 6 steps to help your child develop good handwriting)
4. To remove sweat stains: Use aspirin
5. To remove oil: Use baby powder + dishwashing liquid
(Also read: 12 common maid problems and how to solve them)