Foodie mummy Lee Li Ming from @bentomonsters shares this easy bear pizza recipe, which is always a hit with her children. Try it today. This recipe makes 2 pizzas.
2 slices white bread
2 tbsp ketchup
40g shredded ham
30g shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 slice cheese
1 blueberry, halved
1/4 sheet nori (Japanese seaweed sheet)
1 tsp ketchup or decor gel
1. Use a bear-shaped cutter to cut bread slices. Toast in an oven toaster for 1 minute on each side.
2. Spread on ketchup (you may also use tomato paste, pasta or pizza sauce).
3. Add your choice of topping and top with cheese. Return to the oven and toast till cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
4. Cut out a round shape from sliced cheese, place on the pizza and add half a blueberry for the nose. You may also use olives or grapes instead.
5. Use a food puncher on seaweed to cut out the eyes. Using the same seaweed sheet, cut out the mouth using scissors.
6. Dab on some ketchup or decor gel for the cheeks. Serve immediately. You may make it beforehand and leave it overnight in the fridge to serve the next day. If so, heat up in a toaster oven for about 2 minutes before serving.
(Photo: Young Parents)
Singapore food blogger mums share their best kid-approved recipes
5 congee and porridge recipes for families
4 brain-boosting recipes to feed your child
3 easy gourmet recipes to wow your family