The much-loved The Very Hungry Caterpillar & Other Eric Carle Favourites by Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia, Canada is back in Singapore again.
Here’s your chance to win a set of four Category A tickets, worth $208, to catch this theatre production on May 4, Saturday, 10.30am! We’re giving away five sets of tickets.
Simply sign up for our newsletter by April 30, 2019, to join this fabulous giveaway.
About the play
ACT 3 International is proud to present a returning favourite The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Other Eric Carle Favourites by Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia, Canada. This magical work of black light theatre brings together the beloved tales of award-winning children’s book illustrator and writer Eric Carle – The Very Hungry Caterpillar; Little Cloud and The Mixed Up Chameleon – and is ideal for kids from three to six year olds.
This timeless production is the perfect platform to introduce drama to children as it is a captivating showcase of stunning visual effects, innovative shadow puppetry, and vibrant music. Within a short span of one hour, little ones will be also be enriched by knowledge of science, the arts and even morality – all inspired by the themes highlighted in the storybook. This triple bill will enthral the young with its magical transformation of well-loved tales into a larger-than-life piece of theatre.
When: April 30 to May 12, 2019
Where: Victoria Theatre, 9 Empress Place, Singapore 179556
Duration: 1 hour, no interval
How much: Tickets start from $18 (excluding Sistic and handling fees)
Find out more here
- Prize is a set of four Category A tickets to the show on May 4, Saturday, 10.30am. It is not transferable to other show dates and times, or other shows.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- Please arrive at the venue up to 30 minutes before show time and show print-out of notification of win to redeem tickets.
- This show is recommended for kids aged three to six years old.
- Child from one year old or adult must have a ticket to enter.
- Child who is younger than one year old will not be admitted.
- Child must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Take part now!
“LIKE” Young Parents Facebook page to get the latest updates on our promotions and events.