Here, children receive a high-quality, progressive education, which empowers them to be confident and competent learners, regardless of social background.
Centred on holistic development, its curriculum capitalises on children’s natural inquisitiveness. Its focus on activity-based learning supports children’s character development and citizenship education, and prepares them to be responsible, caring and contributing members of the community.
The well-resourced learning environment is an extension of the curriculum, with classrooms organised into dedicated activity spaces to encourage hands-on learning. These encompass areas for play, exploration and structured curriculum activities.
- Small Wonder @ Adora Greena. 348A Yishun Avenue 11, #01-557, Singapore 761348
- Small Wonder @ Anchorvalea. 327B Anchorvale Road, #01-322, Singapore 542327
- Small Wonder @ Nordcom IIa. 2 Gambas Crescent, #01-14, Singapore 757044
- Small Wonder @ Punggola. 211A Punggol Walk, #01-623, Singapore 821211
- Small Wonder @ Serangoon Northa. 6 Serangoon North Avenue 5, #02-01, Singapore 554910